Ramblings and Time to Catch Up

It has been awhile, quite awhile in fact, since I last posted. During that time my computer's mother board crashed, necessitating the purchase of a new computer. Of course, it came with a newer operating system which isn't compatible with anything, so that meant replacing much of my software and my printer/scanner.

To complicate the situation, Microsoft has stopped supporting FrontPage, which is what I used to update my web site. They now offer Expression Web2, which is not as user friendly as FrontPage, so another learning curve.

As if enough wasn't going on, I took two weeks out of the busy month of June to take my granddaughter to Alaska and the Yukon. It was a fantastic trip and well worth missing a couple of weeks of work.

Now I am finding myself running in several directions at once. Suddenly a myriad of calls have come in for events in 2009 - woo hoo! I am also working with a local hotel to test the market for a new kind of week-end event package. Hopefully more information will be available soon.
 
This week-end I am off to McCall for a wedding at White Tail. I always enjoy the opportunity to spend time in McCall. Next month I will be off to Joseph, OR for a wedding reception and vow renewal and a time to reconnect with family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know Someone Turning 65? Plan a "Welcome to Medicare" Party

Add Some Fun to Your Event With Goat Yoga

Covid-19 and Its Affect on Events